The latest PR news from PRovoke Media, previously known as the Holmes Report.
Opinion and commentary from PRovoke Media, previously known as the Holmes Report.
The PRovoke Media podcast lifts the lid on key PR industry stories and trends. P/k/a as the Holmes Report's Echo Chamber.
Latest video interviews and campaigns from PRovoke Media, previously known as the Holmes Report.
Long-form journalism that analyzes the issues, challenges and opportunities facing the business and practice of PR.
Industry-leading analysis of the PR stories that matter.
Up close and personal with leaders from the marketing and PR worlds.
Keeping up with the latest thinking on PR industry expansion.
PRovoke Media's coverage of the Covid-19 crisis, focusing on corporate communication, public affairs & PR industry fallout.
The World Economic Forum is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation. Discover more Davos news today.
PRovoke Media's annual analysis of the top reputation crises to rock the corporate sector.
PRovoke Media's annual forecast of trends that will impact the PR world in the year ahead.
Diversity & inclusion trends, views and analysis from Provoke Media.
Creative work, trends and views from the global public relations industry.
Dedicated to exploring the new frontiers of PR as it dives deeper into social media, content and analytics.
Our coverage of key technology PR trends and challenges from around the world of digital communications.
From brand marketing to conscious consumerism, coverage of key marketing and PR trends worldwide.
Coverage of global corporate reputation and communications news and trends, from the leading online corporate PR news website PRovoke Media. Subscribe today!
PRovoke Media's coverage, analysis and news around the rapidly-shifting area of employee engagement and internal communications.
Sports PR news, diversity & inclusion trends, views and analysis from PRovoke Media. Subscribe today for the very latest in the world of sports communications.
PRovoke Media's definitive global benchmark of global PR agency size and growth.
PRovoke Media's annual selections for PR Agencies of the Year, across all of the world's major markets.
The 100 most influential CCOs & CMOs of leading brands around the world.
PRovoke Media profiles marcomms innovators from across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
The most creatively awarded PR campaigns and agencies in the world.
In-depth annual research into the PR industry's efforts to raise creative standards.
APACD/Ruder Finn study of Asia-Pacific in-house communications professionals in 2021.
The world's biggest PR awards programme, dedicated to benchmarking the best PR work from across the globe.
The biggest PR conference of the year, a high-level forum designed to address the critical issues that matter most.
A global network of conferences that explore the innovation and disruption that is redefining public relations.
Unrivalled insight into the world's best PR agencies, across specialist and geographic categories.
Our Roundtables bring together in-house comms leaders with PR firms to examine the future of communications.
PRovoke Media elevates the PR industry at Cannes, in conjunction with ICCO.
PRovoke Media's coverage & events from the World Economic Forum in Davos.
The PR industry’s most comprehensive listing of firms from every region and specialty
Find the latest global PR and communications jobs from PRovoke Media. From internships to account executives or directors. See all our PR jobs here.
Content from PRovoke Media's premium partners.
PRovoke Media's editorial series published in collaboration with partners.
New York City or Dublin
Please note that salary is contingent on experience.
There is an opening for an Account Director to join the team. This individual will be a major proponent in driving revenue for the company by diligently managing, overseeing account partnerships and leading in growing, and nurturing, a team. We’re looking for a leader who has established relationships in media, can develop and execute strategically with clients, and is always thinking of the bigger picture.
* Report directly to 150Bond managing partners and liaise with clients on their behalf
* Act as project manager for clients where you are team lead, executing overall PR strategy, as well as plan and proposal development
* Proactive, day-to-day contact with all levels of client contacts, including, but not limited to, overseeing budgeting, invoicing and time management, driving new business pitches and counselling
* Lead business development initiatives and continuously build a strong pipeline of clients
* Be a valuable resource to clients
* 7+ years of progressive experience in the PR industry
* Project manager & agency experience
* Broad enterprise client experience across technology and business
* Ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities
* A team-player with strong leadership qualities, and proven ability to delegate and manage a team
* Strong written and communication skills
* Have an interest in and solid understanding of the tech topics of today from AI to blockchain
* Have a passion and interest in media, messaging and storytelling
150Bond Benefits and Perks:
* Access to all of the newspapers and media you'd want to consume
* Half days during the Summer months
* Vacation time
* Hybrid working (we work 3 days in the office and 2 WFH, with a month of flexible working in August)
* Team offsites (previously in Cannes, Dublin, NYC..)
* Team appreciation lunches and happy hours
* Unlimited coffee and snacks
* New laptop upon joining
* Healthcare and Phone
* Personal budget towards home office, wellness, gym membership
* Education budget to support exploration of in-person/online courses, books, and so on
* Fireside speaker series with authors, journalists and industry leaders
We feel that the views of the reader are as important as the views of the writer. Please contact us at [email protected]Signup For Our Newsletter Media Kits/Editorial Calendar Jobs Postings Sitemap
© Holmes Report LLC 2021