The latest PR news from PRovoke Media, previously known as the Holmes Report.
Opinion and commentary from PRovoke, previously known as the Holmes Report.
The PRovoke podcast lifts the lid on key PR industry stories and trends. P/k/a as the Holmes Report's Echo Chamber.
Latest video interviews and campaigns from PRovoke, previously known as the Holmes Report.
Long-form journalism that analyzes the issues, challenges and opportunities facing the business and practice of PR.
Industry-leading analysis of the PR stories that matter.
Up close and personal with leaders from the marketing and PR worlds.
Keeping up with the latest thinking on PR industry expansion.
PRovoke's coverage of the Covid-19 crisis, focusing on corporate communication, public affairs & PR industry fallout.
Coverage of the World Economic Forum in Davos.
PRovoke's annual analysis of the top reputation crises to rock the corporate sector.
PRovoke's annual forecast of trends that will impact the PR world in the year ahead.
Diversity & inclusion trends, views and analysis from Provoke.
Creative work, trends and views from the global public relations industry.
Dedicated to exploring the new frontiers of PR as it dives deeper into social media, content and analytics.
Our coverage of key technology PR trends and challenges from around the world of digital communications.
From brand marketing to conscious consumerism, coverage of key marketing and PR trends worldwide.
Coverage of global corporate reputation and communications news and trends, from the leading online corporate PR news website PRovoke. Subscribe today!
PRovoke's coverage, analysis and news around the rapidly-shifting area of employee engagement and internal communications.
Sports PR news, diversity & inclusion trends, views and analysis from PRovoke. Subscribe today for the very latest in the world of sports communications.
PRovoke Media's definitive global benchmark of global PR agency size and growth.
PRovoke's annual selections for PR Agencies of the Year, across all of the world's major markets.
The 100 most influential CCOs & CMOs of leading brands around the world.
PRovoke profiles marketing and communications innovators from across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
The most creatively awarded PR campaigns and agencies in the world.
In-depth annual research into the PR industry's efforts to raise creative standards.
The key global benchmark of PR agency rankings, industry size and global trends.
The world's biggest PR awards programme, dedicated to benchmarking the best PR work from across the globe.
The biggest PR conference of the year, a high-level forum designed to address the critical issues that matter most.
A global network of conferences that explore the innovation and disruption that is redefining public relations.
Unrivalled insight into the world's best PR agencies, across specialist and geographic categories.
Our Next 20 initiative brings together in-house comms leaders with PR firms to examine the future of communications.
PRovoke elevates the PR industry at Cannes in 2020, in conjunction with ICCO.
PRovoke's coverage & events from the World Economic Forum in Davos.
The PR industry’s most comprehensive listing of firms from every region and specialty
Find the latest global PR and communications jobs from PRovoke. From internships to account executives or directors. See all our PR jobs here.
Content from PRovoke's premium partners.
PRovoke's editorial series published in collaboration with partners.
ABOUT THE JOB
Zeno NY’s Digital Team has a new opportunity for an AS, Social Content Strategist to join the team in NY.
Key responsibilities include:
• Partner with diverse cross-functional teams to provide proactive solutions for creating and activating the highest quality social content that drives business results
• Lead content and social strategy for projects in the travel, beauty and CPG industries
• Stay current on the latest social technology, functionality and integrations to serve as a go-to resource for the client and internal team
• Share strategic recommendations on social platforms, partners, updates based on trends in social listening, the competitive landscape, platform updates, etc.
• Ability to copywrite with an ability to adapt to brand filters
• Analyze social data in real time using analytics tools to drive actionable insights and inform future social strategies
• Take ambiguous client briefs and craft strategically sound social plans that demonstrate a deep understanding of the platforms, client business, campaign goals and the definition of what success looks like
• Help set overarching social media KPIs and campaign-specific KPIs for each platform
• Create beautifully designed decks that clearly demonstrate strategic thinking, generate enthusiasm for the social work and position the agency as a creative thought leader
• Write strategically sound briefs, based on marketplace and consumer insights, to guide creative development
• Continually develop target consumer profiles based on campaign learning, behavioral trends, third party research, etc. – unearthing deeper consumer truths to complement and build on client briefs
• Work alongside a cross-functional team to deliver quality work
• Serve as a mentor and escalation point for junior staff and trusted advisor for senior staff
• Liaise and collaborate with external agency partners, and communicate cross-discipline deliverables and expectations
• Exhibit an understanding of the components of large integrated marketing campaigns, such as advertising, paid media, digital, social, loyalty, experiential, and retail
• 5 years relevant experience in an agency account role with experience living, breathing, social
• Experience presenting and articulating social strategy, including campaign goals, objectives, and how success is measured
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, and a superior critical thinker
• Ability to communicate effectively, aggregating information into an intuitive, easy to-understand flow (both orally and written)
• Consumer and technology marketing experience a plus
• Interest in customer experience, product management, strategy, and innovation
• Engaging, team-first attitude; collaborative, inclusive and fearless work style
Zeno Group is a global, integrated communications agency, born from PR. The award-winning agency is committed to work that delivers true business value for clients across consumer, corporate, health and technology industries. Zeno was named 2019 Agency of the Year and Outstanding Midsize Agency of the Year by PRWeek as well as 2019 Agency of the Year and Midsize Agency of the Year at the SABRE Awards North America. Zeno also received high commendation as 2017 PRWeek International Agency of the Year, was named a Best Place to Work by PRWeek in 2016 and 2017 and received the distinguished Platinum SABRE Award for ‘Best in Show’ at the 2017 SABRE Awards North America. The agency was recognized at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity in 2018, winning a Bronze PR Cannes Lion, and in 2016, winning a Gold Cannes Lion and a Bronze PR Cannes Lion.
Zeno is a DJE Holdings Company. For more information, visit us at www.ZenoGroup.com.
We feel that the views of the reader are as important as the views of the writer. Please contact us at [email protected]Signup For Our Newsletter Media Kits/Editorial Calendar Jobs Postings Sitemap
© Holmes Report LLC 2021