The latest PR news from PRovoke Media, previously known as the Holmes Report.
Opinion and commentary from PRovoke Media, previously known as the Holmes Report.
Catch the latest PR news & updates with PRovoke Media's PR Podcasts. Lifting the lid on key industry stories & trends, join our listeners of PR podcasts today.
Latest video interviews and campaigns from PRovoke Media, previously known as the Holmes Report.
Long-form journalism that analyzes the issues, challenges and opportunities facing the business and practice of PR.
Industry-leading analysis of the PR stories that matter.
Up close and personal with leaders from the marketing and PR worlds.
Keeping up with the latest thinking on PR industry expansion.
PRovoke Media's coverage of the Covid-19 crisis, focusing on corporate communication, public affairs & PR industry fallout.
The World Economic Forum is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation. Discover more Davos news today.
PR Crisis & Business Crisis review. PRovoke Media's annual analysis of the top reputation crises to rock the corporate sector. Read on here.
PRovoke Media's PR Trends round up. PRovoke Media's annual forecast of PR trends and news that will impact the PR world in the year ahead...
Diversity & inclusion trends, views and analysis from Provoke Media.
Creative work, trends and views from the global public relations industry.
Dedicated to exploring the new frontiers of PR as it dives deeper into social media, content and analytics.
Our coverage of key technology PR trends and challenges from around the world of digital communications.
From brand marketing to conscious consumerism, coverage of key marketing and PR trends worldwide.
Coverage of global corporate reputation and communications news and trends, from the leading online corporate PR news website PRovoke Media. Subscribe today!
PRovoke Media's coverage, analysis and news around the rapidly-shifting area of employee engagement and internal communications.
Sports PR news, diversity & inclusion trends, views and analysis from PRovoke Media. Subscribe today for the very latest in the world of sports communications.
PRovoke Media's definitive global benchmark of global PR agency size and growth.
PRovoke Media's annual selections for PR Agencies of the Year, across all of the world's major markets.
The 100 most influential CCOs & CMOs of leading brands around the world.
PRovoke Media profiles marcomms innovators from across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
The most creatively awarded PR campaigns and agencies in the world.
In-depth annual research into the PR industry's efforts to raise creative standards.
APACD/Ruder Finn study of Asia-Pacific in-house communications professionals in 2021.
The world's biggest PR awards programme, dedicated to benchmarking the best PR work from across the globe.
The biggest PR conference of the year, a high-level forum designed to address the critical issues that matter most.
A global network of conferences that explore the innovation and disruption that is redefining public relations.
Unrivalled insight into the world's best PR agencies, across specialist and geographic categories.
Our Roundtables bring together in-house comms leaders with PR firms to examine the future of communications.
PRovoke Media elevates the PR industry at Cannes, in conjunction with ICCO.
PRovoke Media's coverage & events from the World Economic Forum in Davos.
The PR industry’s most comprehensive listing of firms from every region and specialty
Find the latest global PR and communications jobs from PRovoke Media. From internships to account executives or directors. See all our PR jobs here.
Content from PRovoke Media's premium partners.
PRovoke Media's editorial series published in collaboration with partners.
The Holmes Report's IN2Summit series is a high-level event designed for senior practitioners to address the critical issues impacting engagement, ranging from analytics, digital tech and content marketing, to big data, visual storytelling and new talent.
The inaugural African edition of the IN2Summit took place on 1 April in Johannesburg, South Africa. The conference brought together senior marketers, communicators and public relations professionals to explore the future of engagement in South Africa and the wider region.
Venue: Hilton Sandton Hotel, 138 Rivonia Rd, Sandton, 2196, South Africa — View Map
Timing: 9am to 5pm, 1 April 2016
Confirmed speakers included:
- Sechaba Motsieloa, corporate affairs director, McDonald’s South Africa
- Kate Johns, head of Africa communications, Standard Bank
- Alon Lits, GM, Uber Johannesburg and Durban
- Deshnee Naidoo, CEO - Zinc International and CMT at Vedanta Resources
- Sasol public affairs SVP Wrenelle Stander
- Jacqui O'Sullivan, managing executive, group communication & PR, Telkom
- Mich Atagana, head of communications and public affairs, South Africa, Google
- Microsoft South Africa’s marketing and operations lead, Nir Tenzer
- Daily Vox executive editor Khadija Patel
- Patrick Conroy, managing director, Platco Digital
- Abey Tau, corporate citizenship and public affairs manager, Samsung Africa
- Gau Narayanan, regional director, BBDO Africa
- Alistair King, founding creative partner, King James Group
- Weber Shandwick EMEA CEO Colin Byrne
- Xolisa Dyeshana, executive creative director, Joe Public
- Kevin Welman, managing director, FleishmanHillard South Africa
- WeCollaborate founder and MD Cherylann Smith
- Mortimer Hope, director for Africa, GSMA
- Magna Carta CEO Vincent Magwenya
- Keri-Ann Stanton, managing partner, Engage Joe Public
- Dr Martyn Davies, managing director of emerging markets & Africa, Deloitte Frontier Advisory
- Burson-Marsteller Africa chairman and CEO Robyn De Villiers
- Adam Clyne, Weber Shandwick EMEA head of digital
- GM of WE Communications South Africa, James Wilson
- Joanna Oosthuizen, national MD, Ogilvy PR South Africa
- Jill Hamilton, MD Africa, Weber Shandwick
- Arun Sudhaman, president/editor-in-chief, Holmes Report
All of the photos from the Holmes Report's third African Innovation Summit, which took place 8 May in Johannesburg.
Holmes Report 10 May 2018
Senior marketers from Vodacom, Audi and BASA discussed how public relations can lead brand building at today's In2Summit ...
Maja Pawinska Sims 08 May 2018
Governance reporting is necessary as stakeholders seek to hold companies accountable, but not sufficient for companies t ...
Holmes Report 08 May 2018
Bell Pottinger's mistake was not taking on the Gupta business, said communicators in South Africa today — it was agreein ...
Arun Sudhaman 08 May 2018
May 8 event will see writer and radio presenter Kojo Baffoe discussing post-truth era, on a lineup that also features Ba ...
Arun Sudhaman 25 Apr 2018
We feel that the views of the reader are as important as the views of the writer. Please contact us at [email protected]Signup For Our Newsletter Media Kits/Editorial Calendar Jobs Postings Sitemap
© Holmes Report LLC 2021