PRovoke Media 01 Sep 2021 // 5:04PM GMT
Entry portal and categories
Early Deadline: Monday, September 27
Call for entries for the 2022 Innovation SABRE Awards — North America is now open — with categories that reflect what's happening on a national and global scale. Entries can be submitted via the Innovation SABRE Awards portal here.
Now in its 8th year, the Innovation SABRE Awards recognize that communications, marketing executives and their agency partners are being expected to deliver more — more channels, more content, more creativity, more measurement. Our world is so much bigger, and more complicated, than it was a decade ago and the Innovation SABRE Awards recognizes how this reflects the work we do.
The Innovation SABRE Awards — North America gala will be held virtually in February 2022. Winners from the Innovation SABRE Awards are automatically entered into consideration for the Global SABRE Awards, which countdown the 40 best public relations programs in the world. Winning an Innovation SABRE Award also helps agencies earn a place in our Global Creative Index and is taken into consideration when evaluating an agency's caliber of work for Agency of the Year.
Here's what you need to know:
* The early deadline is Monday, September 27 at midnight Pacific Time. Enter early for a lower fee! After the early deadline, there's a $75 late fee per entry. The late deadline is Monday, October 18.
*Entries can be submitted via the Innovation SABRE Awards portal here.
* The full list of categories and their descriptions are available here.
* The entry fee is $350 and an entry can be entered in multiple categories with each additional category +$75. After September 25, +$75 late fee applies.
* Most questions can be answered via the FAQs.
* Read about formatting here — and please, send all entries as PDFs!
Please reach out to Aarti Shah at [email protected] for any additional questions.