Holmes Report 22 Nov 2015 // 7:21PM GMT
LONDON—Senior corporate communications executives from companies as diverse as Activision, Boots, Google, Novartis, Procter & Gamble, SABMiller, Telefonica, TomTom, and Unilever will be among the jurors evaluating this year’s EMEA region SABRE Awards entries.
Alex Malouf (pictured), corporate communications manager in the Middle East for Procter & Gamble, says: “For me, what defines excellence in any PR campaign is a solid issue that needs to be tackled, strong insights from and into the target audience, a well thought-out activation plan, and Barcelona principles-based results to back up the work done. There’s so much good work being done across the EMEA region, and I’m looking forward to judging in this year’s SABREs.”
Malouf is just one of a number of judges in the EMEA and North America awards who is explaining how he defines award-worthy work at our SABRE Awards Facebook page.
Other jurors include:
- Ashish Babu, director of communications, Tata Consultancy Services UK
- Foteini Bampanara, head of communications (Hellas), Novartis
- Joyce Baz, regional communications manager in the Middle East, Google
- Caroline Fisher, vp of communications in the Netherlands, TomTom
- Nicola Green, director of communications and reputation, Telefonica
- David Hart, head of communications for Europe, SABMiller
- Merlin Koene, director of communications in the DACH region, Unilever
- Kristy McCready, consumer PR and social media, Boots
- Craig O’Boyle, senior director of marketing communication, Activision
The full EMEA SABRE jury can be viewed here. The early deadline for EMEA and Americas region entries is December 18, 2015.