Holmes Report 16 Oct 2019 // 3:57PM GMT
Entry form and guidelines.
Extended Deadline: Monday, November 4
Given considerable demand, we've extended the Innovation SABRE Awards- North America deadline to Monday, November 4 before midnight Pacific Time. We won't be able to accommodate any extensions beyond this, so please submit before then.
Here's what you need to know:
* The extended deadline is Monday, November 4 at midnight Pacific Time and all entries can be submitted here.
* The full list of categories and their descriptions are available here. Be sure to read the category details and faqs closely.
* The late entry fee is $425 per entry. (+$75 per additional category)
* Most questions can be answered via the faqs . Please reach out to Aarti Shah at [email protected] for any additional questions.
*The 2020 Innovation SABRE jury includes many of the most creative agencies, brands and startups, including Salesforce, IBM, P&G Ventures, Mapbox, Brandless and more.
* The awards will be held in Chicago in February 2020. For more info on key dates, please check here. You can look through last year's winners list here.
How should I approach the Innovation SABREs versus the Gold SABRE Awards?
The Innovation SABREs are different than other SABRE competitions because, rather than looking at whole campaigns against practices and sectors, the Innovation SABREs spotlight the specific components of a campaign that make it cutting edge. With categories like digital marketing, content creation, brand narratives, integrated social media, video production and others, the Innovation SABREs are a chance to showcase your organization's transformation towards the future.
How do the Innovation SABRE Awards fit into the Holmes Report's other initiatives?
Winners from the Innovation SABRE Awards are automatically entered into consideration for the Global SABRE Awards, which countdown the 40 best public relations programs in the world. Winning an Innovation SABRE Award also helps agencies earn a place in our Global Creative Index and is taken into consideration when evaluating an agency's caliber of work for Agency of the Year.