Holmes Report 15 Aug 2018 // 4:41AM GMT
MEXICO CITY—Latin American network The Jeffrey Group has picked up six Diamond and Gold SABRE Awards on behalf of its clients in the region, more than any other firm. The Latin American SABRE winners, announced today, will be presented at a ceremony at the 11TH International Congress of Public Relations in Mexico City on September 12.
The Jeffrey Group’s six wins place it just ahead of Llorente&Cuenca and Porter Novelli, whose clients earned five trophies apiece. Other multiple winners include Burson-Marsteller and Ketchum’s Little George operation (three each); and Axon Marketing & Communications and Zimat Consultores (two each).
The winning campaigns were selected from among around 500 entries to this year’s competition.
Five finalists for the Platinum SABRE—which is presented to the best Latin American campaign of the year and will be announced at the dinner of September 12—were also named. They are:
- Empowering health journalists in Latin America—Roche Latin America with Edelman Miami;
- Seu Leite Pode Salvar Vidas—Unilever’s Baby Dove brand with InPress Porter Novelli
- Technology & Life Campaign—Intel with Burson-Marsteller
- Test of Courage—Pfizer with Ketchum/Little George
- Tinta para el alma—Payless Shoesource Costa Rica with CCK
Tickets for the awards ceremony only are available for 1,000 pesos (approx. $50 US). Further information is available via the website of the Mexican Association of Public Relations Professionals (PRORP), which is hosting the conference and partnering with The Holmes Report on the awards presentation.
A complete list of the winners is available here.