Holmes Report 08 Feb 2017 // 8:18AM GMT
CHICAGO — Communications chiefs from United Airlines and ConAgra Foods will talk about steering corporate reputation amid transformation and the digital revolution at the action-packed Innovation Summit in Chicago on February 16.
*Tickets available here.*
United Airlines' Jim Olson will give a Ted-style talk centered on the airline's remarkable turn-around story that transformed its legacy of discontent. ConAgra's Jon Harris will also take the stage to discuss whether relationships are still important in the digital era. The two communications chiefs will then join WE's president Alan VanderMolen for a fireside conversation on corporate reputation.
They join a stellar lineup of speakers — including renowned neuroscientist Carl Marci— to talk about the future of brand engagement amid a shifting digital, cultural and political environment. The one-day event's action-packed agenda also includes sessions on:
* PR Post Truth: When Emotion Matters More Than Fact with Nielsen Consumer Neuroscience's Carl Marci, Chicago Bulls' Dan Moriarty, former DNC CEO Amy Dacey, and Nature's Bounty's Sonya Soutus
* Navigating Corporate Values During the Trump Era with MillerCoors' Pete Marino, Citadel's Julie Jensen, Beam Suntory's Clarkson Hine, Wrigley's Denise Young
* Taking a Stand: Brands, Social Issues + Consumer Expectations with Ad Age's EJ Schultz, Groupon's Matt Kruse, AMEX's Amelia Woltering, JetBlue's Tamara Young, Hyatt's Brigitta Witt
* What's Next for Predictive Analytics After 2016's Data Fails? with Politico's Rebecca Haller, Proof's Mark Stouse
* Beyond the Marketing Mix: The Future of Integration with Reynolds' Lisa Reynolds, Peapod's Andrea Chan-Diliberto
The Innovation Summit is takes place on February 16 at the W Hotel in downtown Chicago. Following the Summit, we'll celebrate the 4th Innovation SABRE Awards and unveil the winners in each category.
The list of In2 SABRE Award finalists spans the world's biggest brands, emerging startups, household names and deep enterprise companies. The agencies involved include firms from a diverse cross-section of markets, sizes and specialities. See all of the brands, campaigns and agencies that made the shortlist here.
Tickets for both events are available here.