PRovoke Media 25 Aug 2021 // 7:48AM GMT
PRovoke Media's hybrid Asia-Pacific Summit on 15 September will explore the fundamental changes occurring across society, business and government — and what they mean for corporate and brand communicators.
- A keynote session on how communicators navigate a world where staying silent is no longer an option, featuring Diageo Asia-Pacific head of communications & society, Azmar Sukandar
- What Asia's rise means for global communications strategies, featuring Lenovo Asia-Pacific head of communications Genevieve Hilton
- Key trends and learnings in terms of the future of ESG in Asia, with AIA associate director of ESG Mark de Silva, and CFA Institute advocacy head Mary Leung
- How behavioral science can help global brands optimize cultural nuances for local campaign success, featuring Jules Norton Selzer, corporate relations director at
Diageo Moët Hennessy (Thailand)
- What the 'great resignation' looks like for the Asia-Pacific PR industry, with BASF's communications head Bhavna Satyanarayan
- How the rise of empowered patients is changing healthcare communication
PRovoke Media's Asia-Pacific Summit will take place on the afternoon of 15 September, with the virtual SABRE Awards ceremony scheduled for the evening. Tickets for both events are available here.
The hybrid event combines an in-person Hong Kong venue for sponsors and speakers, with state of the art digital streaming for both the Asia-Pacific Summit & SABRE Awards.
PRovoke Media's Asia-Pacific Summit & SABRE Awards are supported by a range of partners, including Ruder Finn, Archetype, BCW, FleishmanHillard, Weber Shandwick, Dentsu PR, H+K Strategies, Ogilvy, Allison+Partners, GCI Health, IN.FOM, Progressive Communications, SPRG, ICCO, WARC, Comms News and Reputation Today.
The event takes place in partnership with the Asia-Pacific Association of Communication Directors, whose own APACD Summit and AGM will take place on 16 September.