Holmes Report 07 Oct 2019 // 5:43AM GMT
WASHINGTON, DC—Teneshia Jackson Warner, founder of Egami Group, is among the PR agency leaders headlining the Entrepreneurs’ Forum—formerly the Independent PR Firm Forum—at this year’s PRovoke19 conference in Washington, DC.
The half-day event, which takes place on the afternoon of Monday October 21 as a precursor to the broader PRovoke19 conference, focuses on agency management and will bring together entrepreneurs and PR agency leaders from around the world, including:
- Jo Carr, founder and managing partner of Hope & Glory;
- Mark Eber, CEO and president of Imre;
- Peter Finn, managing partner of Finn Partners;
- Bernhard Fischer-Appelt, CEO of fischerAppelt AG;
- Jennifer Granston, head of strategy and insights at Zignal Labs;
- Anne Green, principal and managing director of G&S Business Communications;
- Montieth Illingworth, CEO and global managing partner of Montieth & Company;
- ·osé Antonio Llorente, founding partner and chairman of LLYC;
- Philip Nardone, president and CEO of PAN Communications;
- Josh Rosenberg, founder and CEO of Day One Agency;
- Laura Tomasetti, CEO and founder of 360+;
- David Zapata, CEO of Zapwater Communications.
Topics will include M&A as a Growth Strategy, focusing on how PR agencies can succeed in the mergers and acquisitions arena, and The Deal of the Future, focusing on a new generation of PR agency buyers; Starting Over: How Would You Design a Start-Up PR Firm in 2019?; and The Creative Agency of the Future: The Content Conundrum, which will focus on marshaling all the content-creation resources a modern PR agency needs to compete.
Sponsors include Davis & Gilbert, thenetworkone, and Prosper Group.
Warner, who founded Egami in 2007 and serves as its chief creative officer, has built the firm into one of the most respected multicultural marketing and purpose-focused agencies in the United States, producing award-winning work for clients such as Procter & Gamble, Verizon Wireless, Dasani, General Motors, Target, KFC, Major League Baseball, and Delta.
She is the author of Profit With Purpose: A Marketers Guide to Deliver Purpose-Driven Campaigns to Multicultural Audiences, released in 2012. Her new book, The Big Stretch, will be published in November
In conversation with Holmes Report editor-in-chief Arun Sudhaman, she will discuss the challenges of building a purpose-driven business, the opportunities for PR in both purpose and multicultural marketing, and the broader issue of diversity and inclusion in the creative industries.
Tickets for the Entrepreneurs’ Forum, and for PRovoke19, are available here.