PRovoke Media 26 Aug 2021 // 7:57AM GMT
The 2021 APACD Summit will take place virtually on September 16. With the theme of “Futureproofing Your Career”, the workshop-based event on 16 September has secured speakers from Splice Media, Common Purpose, Mercer and more — focusing on media disruption, ESG and the future of work and more. The APACD Summit includes the APACD Awards and precedes the APACD AGM on the afternoon of the same day, September 16.
Registration is free for members and only US$50 for non-members (which includes $50 off your first year of APACD membership). More details, including programme and registration, here.
The following confirmed speakers will be featured, with more to come soon:
- Swati Mathur, Managing Director, Asia-Pacific, Common Purpose
- Kabir Nath, Principal, Talent Solutions, Mercer
- Alan Soon, Co-Founder & CEO, Splice Media
- Arun Sudhaman, CEO & Editor-in-Chief, PRovoke Media
- Azmar Sukandar, Head of Communications & Society, Diageo Asia-Pacific